skip to main | skip to sidebar

fleeting moments

come and go, with a better understanding of you and me.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I have been back in Ann Arbor for a week.

And I am bored =(
Posted by auhc at 5:54 PM

2 comments:

RJ said...

blog more then!!!!!!

August 24, 2008 at 10:50 PM
Sheng said...

go my blog see pics then

August 25, 2008 at 3:59 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

memories

  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (40)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ▼  August (4)
      • Kyoto and Kobe, August 10, 2008Our first destinati...
      • Sheng, me have pictures too =pPresenting~~~ Japan!...
      • I have been back in Ann Arbor for a week.And I am ...
      • I promise I am not lazy to update this blog!But go...
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
 
Hit Counter
Free Counter