Friday, August 15, 2008

I promise I am not lazy to update this blog!

But going out early in the morning and coming back late for the past week was very tiring. But today is the ultimate challenge!

We want to conquer Mount Fuji!

Wish us luck! =)

3 comments:

RJ said...

fujisan ni noboru no wa dou deshita ka?
ehh, correct or not the above sentence?? hahhaa, i'm pretty sure my japanese is more than cacat now :p
you are going back to US soon for the IAPA training, right?? all the best and have a safe flight. :)

auhc said...

hello! I am now in ann arbor =))

how come u seem to know everything about us in japan?? u got pengintip? haha..

fujisan ni noboru no wa totemo muzukashideshita. totemo kowai deshita. watashiwa yama ni noboru wa totemo heta deshita. demo, we did it!! haha!

琴 qin said...

hey girl..still in japan? miss u much..today jz hang out wit mim iand han...gotta meet ur all aft 1yr again...by de way,how come no more chat box here? faster updated ur blog soon la...hehe...dun forget to reserve souvenir from japan for me lo...take k...
from kim