But it came and went by, and I spent the first day watching football, the second day cleaning and grocery shopping, the third day in detroit, and finally the last day actually studying for the exam next day.
But why are all the exams harder than expected?? And also the homework, the quizzes... Why??
There will be no more break till Thanksgiving. And second midterm and MFE is coming soon. And I will have to worry about which classes to take for Winter Semester. There are so many classes and so little time =(
The only thing to look forward to now is the Thanksgiving trip and the Winter break trip =) but they are so looooonnngggg away...
2 comments:
where are you going for Thanksgiving and Winter break?? Can sponsor me ar? :p
Hmm, just try your best in whatever you do la. I am also short of time to study the shitty MFE, don't think I am going to pass this time as well. Just let it be, and just try to absorb/understand the material at my own "sweet" pace. :(
Ganbatte ne!! My support is with you, hehe
Going canada for thanksgiving, and california for winter =)))
MFE shouldn't stand in our way. I used to think I should take as much exam as I can during college, but now I think I will think twice. I thought taking exam when working would be better, but now your situation is kinda bad as well... so I also dunno haha..
but I still think just take care of your priority. If MFE is not your priority, don't let it make us unhappy =)
Post a Comment