Thursday, October 30, 2008

Why I am so glad today is over:

12.00am: started studying for Math 520 quiz
2.30am: bed
5.45am: alarm rang
6.15am: still sleeping
7.00am: finally woke up and brushed teeth
7.00am: start doing Stat 426 homework
8.00am: still stuck at homework
8.30am: gave up on homework, have to study for Japanese quiz
8.40am: sapu bread, packed bag, changed
8.55am: waiting for bus at Baits 2
9.16am: reached Thayer Building, and the elevator took forever
9.26am: done with Jap quiz, time to study for Math 520 quiz
10.20am: done with math quiz, left class straight away
10.25am: office hour with grader for help with homework
11.00am: office hour... @_@
11.55am: STILLLLL stuck at homework!!!!
12.00pm: work till 2pm
2.10pm: last minute homework
2.40pm: finally handed in homework with some blank parts... =(
3.00pm: stuck in class not understanding anything
4.00pm: class over! woohoo!
4.10pm: got Krispy Kreme doughnuts =)
4.30pm: start reading articles for EP project @@
5.00pm: Jap homework + youtubing (some rest finally!)
7.00pm: work
8.00pm: work..
9.00pm: work........
10.00pm: done!
11.00pm: I am still alive.

What I ate for today? four slices of bread, 2 krispy kreme doughnuts, and an apple, while the vegetable I bought two weeks ago still sit in the fridge rotting...

1 comment:

Sheng said...

u seem busy..
but dun forget to eat lor..