Thursday, July 16, 2009

I think I am Harry Potter overdose.

Voldemort was putting contact lenses for me in the dream. The people surrounding us (I don't know if they were death eaters, but they weren't hooded) were terrified. I was scared too, looking at the fingers getting near my eyes.

But why him, of everyone else?? At least it would have been funny if Fred did it...

4 comments:

Wan Ying Teoh said...

I think it would be romantic if it's Cedric Diggory putting them on for you :)

auhc said...

Aiyo, he's yours.. don wan fight with you :p

Huiying said...

Hahaha, time to get contacts, so you can see us better ^-^

Did you see the musical on youtube?
Starkid potter, A Very Potter Musical.The Voldemort there very cute one, hehehe.

ying said...

i was laughing horribly when i saw "Voldemort was putting contact lenses for me in the dream"..