skip to main | skip to sidebar

fleeting moments

come and go, with a better understanding of you and me.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Updates:

-Fall 2008 semester has started. I am officially a Junior. Huh...
-Moved off-campus. Nice apartment =)
-Working the most hours I have ever tried. Let's see how it goes...
-Classes: Math, Econ, Japanese, Stats (as usual...)
-Wanna take pottery/sculpture class, drawing class before graduate.
-Task now is to improve my cooking skill! (if I even have skill to begin with....)

What else le..?
Posted by auhc at 10:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

memories

  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (40)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • This morning I ran down the hill to catch the bus ...
      • September 26, 2008 (Friday)I went for my first eve...
      • Keep thinking and thinking, but nothing comes out....
      • After proving a theorem on the board, the professo...
      • 天气变冷了. 出门不带件外套都不行.但今天的天气真好. 冷冷的, 但有太阳. 最喜欢有阳光但不热的天...
      • 好难得 Ann Arbor 下了一整天的雨.没事做的星期六, 被雨声伴着, 真舒服.
      • Updates:-Fall 2008 semester has started. I am offi...
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
 
Hit Counter
Free Counter