Yea there were only 6 in the picture because one went back and another one was taking the picture ^_^
This time, it was to a nearby city public park, Ohori Park. This is the place that we are going to watch fireworks on 1st of August =)
But before the park, we went to walk around the area. There was a castle ruin built in the 17th century by a feudal lord, Nagamasa Kuroda. From the pictures we saw earlier, it was a beautiful place adorned with sakura trees. However, now is no sakura season, and so no pink flowers =(
I still think the place is pretty though. The walls were once part of a castle, and now it's part of the history that allows us to see the past, literally.
Then we walked to the museum. There were photographs on display, and then we visited the permanent exhibition.
I have no idea why the sumo wrestler or the pumpkin like thingy were there :D
Alas, our final destination!
Since a picture says a thousand words, I present to you ~~~ OHORI PARK! =)
Those, my friends, are 5 thousand words dedicated for a park.
3 comments:
Mei Mei ma cherie, it was absolutely wonderful reading your blog - I finally understand why so many people have blogs :) The pictures are beautiful. Miss you tonnes and by the way, by the looks of it - you're having as much fun as I am. Play before work - I like that ;) Thank you lady, I feel like I've been there myself. I was just going to ask you what the point of the wrestler and the diseased looking pumpkin is but oh well - let them be.
Ohh, the sumo wrestler and the pumpkin... don't you think they are resemblance of one another???? LOL
Well, I am so impressed by your 5k-word post. :)
ushi, diseased looking pumpkin?? that's actually the perfect way to describe it! thanks! =p
rj, wrestler and pumpkin?? both round and huge?? haha.. tq tq for reading the 5k-word post =)
Post a Comment