Saturday, July 12, 2008

I am so so sorry I forgot! I was trying to remember today's date and it suddenly hit me! I promise I promise I remembered it just 2 days before! Sorry but,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Congratulations for turning 21! =)))

It's been so long since we know each other that I lost count of the years. But the only important thing is: we will always remain friends no matter what. So on your 21st birthday, there is nothing that I can give you but wishes for every good things in the world. I wish you a very good life ahead, and I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Growing up means encountering more in life. So don't stop but go on, courageously. Just remember that whenever you need a resting place, there is always us. But the journey ahead, you have to move on your own. So, I wish you bravery as well.

Continue to dream and make them come true. Trust yourself. And smile =)


Remember these two pictures? It was from last year, your birthday as well. Time flies, right?

Anyway,

Happy 21st! Now go have fun! =)

4 comments:

Sheng said...

happy birthday !!!!

Sh@nN()n ~ $!aw l!^G said...

mei chen!! finally i've found a way to keep in touch wit u!! guess who am i...im ur ex-secondary-classmate...neh...the fat fat one...haha...siawling la.... ^_^ can i hav ur msn add? so tat we can chat "live" =)

auhc said...

Hey! Was surprised to see you here =) give me your email address so that I can email u haha..

Sh@nN()n ~ $!aw l!^G said...

haha!! email n msn...add me at shannon_club@hotmail.com ^_^