For the past month, life felt so meaningless to me.
I have been doing nothing of interest. I was so bored I even miss studying for P. At least I had a goal then.
I know perfectly well that it's only a matter of opinion. It's all my fault that I feel bored. I have been passive and idle. I choose to let the time pass by doing nothing instead of filling it up with something. But I have also been thinking what to do when I am free, but I couldn't think of any.
I have been watching movies and series until I feel sick of them. I used to read but now I don't have any interesting book with me. Studying if of course out of question. I don't want to stay in my apartment all day doing nothing because I really feel wasted at the end of the day. And so I go to park, I go to gym, I go to play cards with friends, I go to bookstore. But after that?
I know I should start packing now but I don't know how to start. I know it's time to relearn Japanese but I am too lazy. Study for final? I have so many days left so why bother to start now?? SO WHAT SHOULD I DO???
I want to go somewhere I have never been to before. Like a road trip. I was so disappointed when we called off the trip to Mackinaw Island. It would have been such a fun weekend away from laptops and the same old routine. I missed the lake and the beach and the flowers =(
I think I really should reconsider applying for driver's license because it doesn't feel good to depend on others to get somewhere. If I can drive, I could have gone to Birch Run by now. If I can drive, I could have gone sight seeing during weekends.
This is the last Sunday before going back to Malaysia. And last week a few friends whom I have been spending this Spring with has left Ann Arbor. No one to play cards with anymore =( And it made me think of the day when I have to leave this small town. Time is really passing fast...
But to look at the bright side, I still achieved something during this Spring =)
-passed P
-went to Carbondale for Midwest and the first tornado warning in my life
-and Indianapolis??
-went for midnight dim sum and midnight breakfast
-cooked (sometimes =p)
-movies and series, what else?
-read 2 out of 6 books that I plan to read =(((
-exercise a little
-graded homeworks (didn't like it...)
-Math 423
-got to know some friends more
-visited many restaurants
-made Japanese visa (that is an achievement???)
-what else what else?? I wanna go travel....
But can't wait for Malaysia and Japan, and hopefully Korea! =)
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know i know, you learned to do DDR so much better than before !!!
yaya.. korea.. huhuhu..
haha yea.. DDR..
and wohooOO Korea! =)))
Post a Comment