Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's that time of the semester again.

Cleaning the dust off my calculator is a must.
I mustn't let my blog readers wait for new posts.
I should clean my pencil case.
Sharpen my pencils!!
Check the fridge for food.
Go to toilet more often.
Stand in front of the mirror longer.
Should I cut my hair?
I should read more news! (hurriedly put the textbook away)
Maybe he updated his blog, I should check it out..
Open the curtain. (and walk around...)
Open the window. (and walk around...)
Close the curtain. (and walk around...)
Half-close the window. (and walk around...)
Feed my plant with water.
Check the fridge for food again.
WALK AROUND.
Maybe I should study in the room.
And I need my bobo.
Oh I left the water bottle in the living room! (walk around...)
Open and close the fridge.
What should I bring back to Malaysia?
Should I turn the light on? Off?
I should reorganize my pictures to show my family.
Should reorganize my windows media player as well.
"My Document" is a mess!
Oh I should just watch the ending of Ratatouille since I missed it..
Let's just watch some youtube while the movie loads.
Might as well watch the whole movie since I kinda forgot the story..
Half an hour nap can help me stay alert. (woke up 3 hours later)
Check the fridge.
WALK AROUND.

It's worth spending an hour updating this blog. I can rest =)
(And I only studied for an hour!)

Blehhh~@#@^^&%*#$*(#@

Anything but study!!

Malaysia, I am coming home~~~ 4 days till tanah air =)))))

1 comment:

Uma Devi Dasi said...

Wow lady - this is a piece of work man. I like it and seriously, it's so true hahahaha! The things you do, oh mei mei :)