Friday, June 27, 2008

I hate balai perlepasan.
I hate balai perlepasan.
I HATE BALAI PERLEPASAN!

=(

I used to think I miss the food in Malaysia a lot.
Now I know it's the people whom I miss more.

I miss not being able to grow with them.

Every time I think of myself getting on the plane and off, and I think of the people I left behind, I feel the gap between us. We are changing without each other by our sides, and who knows how will it be when we meet again?

There are so many parts in their lives that I will never be able to fill. So many journeys I won't be able to participate. So many laughters I won't be able to share.

It's sad to have to accept the fact that they are changing and yet I can't join them.

I hate saying goodbyes.
I hate to see the tears in their eyes. In mine.

I hate balai perlepasan.

No comments: