skip to main | skip to sidebar

fleeting moments

come and go, with a better understanding of you and me.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My new baby!! =)))))


谢谢 =)
Posted by auhc at 8:21 AM

4 comments:

RJ said...

Eh, my gift ah?? :)
Good luck with final, you'll ace it!!

June 17, 2008 at 5:37 PM
auhc said...

you mustn't ignore the word "my" =p

June 18, 2008 at 6:13 AM
Uma Devi Dasi said...

Wena - When did you get this?!?!?! I'm so ignorant of my surroundings I tell you. That or you don't tell me jack :S

July 11, 2008 at 11:55 AM
auhc said...

the last days of spring haha. i kept my baby in the box in case someone bullies him =p

July 12, 2008 at 3:57 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

memories

  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (40)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ▼  June (6)
      • I hate balai perlepasan.I hate balai perlepasan.I ...
      • It's that time of the semester again.Cleaning the ...
      • My new baby!! =)))))谢谢 =)
      • For the past month, life felt so meaningless to me...
      • 今天一早起来, 就看到天空灰灰的. 一定是受了委屈, 想哭了.再想想, 小黄花已经好久没回来探望我了...
      • When I was small, I have always looked forward to ...
    • ►  May (1)
 
Hit Counter
Free Counter